ProAct Safety principals, Terry Mathis and Shawn Galloway, can bring any of our existing workshops to your site or preferred location and customize the content for your organization. Custom workshops can also be developed to help meet specific needs.
Additionally, we publicly host our most demanded workshops a few times each year for organizations that cannot justify their own workshop or for to send those who missed private workshops. These public events are also excellent opportunities to preview the workshops to see if they fit your needs.
Additional Advanced Workshops:
- Advanced Cultural & Behavioral Tactics
- Assessing & Developing Your Safety Culture
- Behavior-Based Safety 101
- Developing a Custom Perception Survey
- Developing Leadership Safety Roles
- Incentives, Rewards, & Recognition
- Pareto Analysis & Action Planning
- Private BBS Conference
- Safety Committee Development
- Safety Culture Excellence 101
- Safety Metrics 101
- The Transformational Leader
- Using Near-Miss Data