Safety Excellence Master Class: Learn How to Build the Five Core Capacities for Sustainable Excellence
Workshop Investment (cost) $795 per attendee until 45 days in advance then $895 per attendee
Discounts *Free admission for individuals with current coaching contracts (limit one per individual, no rescheduling)
- 5-9 people = 10% off registration
- 10-19 people = 15% off registration
- 20+ people = 20% off registration
Workshop Leader Shawn M Galloway, CEO
Schedule 8:30-16:00, lunch included
*Event venue will be confirmed at least 45 days prior to the workshop.
**See full event schedule for events offered consecutively with this workshop.
Does your organization have the capacity to produce sustainable excellence in safety performance and culture? To adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing world, organizations must develop and strengthen five capacities: System, Leadership, Engagement, Cultural, and Strategic.
This tactical workshop thoroughly examines these five capacities and explores how they synergize to produce excellent, sustainable results. Attendees will be challenged to put the lessons into an executable plan for their organizations. This highly collaborative experience leads attendees on a journey balancing case studies with practical execution guidance.
- Develop a clear definition and understanding of what safety excellence is, how it is achieved, and leadership roles and responsibilities to support it.
- Recognize the differences in system capacity to prevent events and system capacity to recover from deviations from expectations, with examples, and how to build this capacity.
- Explore leadership's role in creating a learning organization, a psychologically safe culture, the skills necessary to align their teams to results and behavioral expectations, and how to build this capacity.
- Determine the level of engagement and the differences between buy-in, willing participation, ownership, and shared ownership within your organization.
- Recognize what motivates and demotivates engagement and discover steps to strengthen positive or minimize negative influences.
- Define the desired beliefs and behaviors necessary to create a culture of safety excellence and how to change the experiences and storytelling, leading to an internal culture change.
- Review successful strategic models, client examples, what should be avoided, and what is necessary for an effective safety strategy that supports, rather than conflicts with, the overall business strategy.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: We reserve the right to cancel an event up to 30 days in advance, in which case a full refund applies. Attendee may cancel registration up to 60 days prior to an event, in which case a full refund minus 3% administrative fee applies. Cancellations under 60 days to two weeks prior to the event receive a 50% credit for future use. Credits can be used for one full year from original event date for any event, product or subscription purchases. After one year, all credits expire. No refunds or credits apply to cancellations less than two weeks in advance.
Any event cancelled due to Force Majeure will be refunded minus processing fees, or issued as a full credit to be used for attendance at other ProAct Safety public or private events or for copies of published books, whichever the customer chooses.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: This event qualifies for CM or COC credits toward maintaining accreditation. Attendees may request documentation after the course is complete.
*Recommended: It would be helpful if each attendee read or listened to the book Bridge to Excellence - Building Capacity for Sustainable Performance after the event to reinforce what was learned and strengthen the forming of new leadership habits.