For help with your online order:
firstname.lastname@example.org 8am-5pm CT Mon-Fri
Strategic Leadership for Safety Professionals: How to Develop the Skills that Make Your Safety Program Excel
Strong safety leadership, on the other hand, will skyrocket the success of your safety efforts - but change doesn't happen overnight. You need to invest time and work in generating an effective plan that will improve your safety processes and leadership.
But where to begin? Join us for an in-depth webinar and find out. You'll learn::
- An overview of a model safety leadership program and process
- How some of the best safety leaders effectively communicate their vision to CEOs, supervisors, and line employees
- How you can assure that your safety program activities and performance are effectively integrated into the business goals of the organization
- Best practices to increase employee engagement in safety and motivate others to be safety leaders and promoters
- Why and how most of the best safety-performing companies evolve from managing safety results to influencing for safety performance
- The best ways to communicate with management through leading measures
- How to identify methods for using safety performance measurement as a driver of business value and benefit
- Which EHS metrics make the most sense to measure and track - and why they may have the greatest impact on your company's safety and health performance
- The best framework for a comprehensive safety excellence strategy that allows for better-targeted prioritization of goals, objectives, and initiatives
- How to identify and evaluate the resources that can help you be a better leader for your safety program
*The CD of this webinar produced by BLR includes an audio recording and printable copy of the presentation slides.