For help with your online order:
firstname.lastname@example.org 8am-5pm CT Mon-Fri
Safety Strategy: The Missing Component of Safety Excellence; How To Develop It at Your Workplace
You probably have many safety tactics operating at your workplace - reporting near-misses, conducting regular toolbox talks, developing leading indicators, and so on. But you may be missing a cohesive safety strategy to tie them all together. And this is a crucial mistake.
Without a larger framework, your isolated safety tactics will remain just that: isolated. To truly create a sustainable culture of safety excellence, you need a cohesive strategy. But how to get there? Our speaker will share publicly, for the first time, some of the methodologies he's used to successfully instill a culture of safety excellence at some of the largest companies around the world.
- The essential components of a complete - and executable - safety strategy
- How to use the strategies that have made your company successful in the marketplace and apply them to your safety program
- Key differences between safety excellence tactics and goals/objectives
- The 4 vital elements of marketing, and how to use them in developing a "brand position" of safety
- Why dominating market share is similar in many ways to creating a dominant safety strategy
- How to develop a plan that incorporates crucial safety elements
- Benchmarks for assessing your progress towards your safety goals
About your Speaker:
Shawn M. Galloway is the President and Chief Operating Officer of ProAct Safety, an international safety excellence firm. As an executive safety coach, professional speaker, expert advisor and strategist, he has assisted hundreds of organizations to achieve and sustain excellence in safety, culture, and operational performance. Shawn is the host of the highly acclaimed weekly podcast series, Safety Culture Excellence®, a columnist for several magazines and coauthor of the upcoming book, STEPS to Safety Culture ExcellenceSM.
Approved for Recertification Credit
*The CD of this webinar produced by BLR includes an audio recording and printable copy of the presentation slides.