Contact us to schedule a private event.Description
This workshop will focus on the attributes that are needed to form a successful Safety Committee. It will also help explore what the Safety Committee will be responsible for to create and sustain a successful safety program.
The objectives for this workshop include:
- Develop a focus on transformational opportunities.
- Teach the team how to accomplish a Transformational Pareto AnalysisSM that identifies the significant few behavioral and variable leverage points for safety improvement.
- Develop the committee's capability to focus, develop and prioritize action plans and effectively communicate status and success of efforts.
- Help the committee to discovery-learn the most important items to focus on and develop ownership needed in a behavioral approach to safety.
- Create a culturally-shared perception that the site safety committee is successful and worthy of volunteer effort.
- Create a successful committee that prompts other employees to seek out opportunities to become involved.
- Create a sense of self-accountability among the team for what they need to do to create the desirable results.
- Create a team capable of driving internally-led change that produces a significant reduction in incident rates and exposure to risk, but also increases shared-ownership for safety excellence.