Our new book, STEPS to Safety Culture ExcellenceSM, is Now Available!
Terry L. Mathis and Shawn M. Galloway named in the 2012-2013 50 People Who Most Influenced EHS by EHS Today!
In 1993, ProAct Safety was created with the sole purpose of helping organizations achieve and sustain safety excellence. This focus has led the firm to become recognized as the world's most successful provider of Safety Excellence Strategies. As advisors to those who desire to be among the best in safety throughout the world, we recognize sustainable excellence is never a one size fits all approach. There is no safety excellence silver bullet, nor magic pre-defined methodology.
Experiences with over 2,000 unique projects in every major global industry, confirms that every group maintains different safety cultures, leadership styles, approaches to operational excellence, and history of past change successes and failures. We firmly believe the only path to sustainable safety cultures and performance, is a collaboratively defined one. We look forward to collaborating with you.
ASSE's SeminarFest (Las Vegas, NV)
Using Near-Miss Data for Successful Loss Control30 January
Training Supervisors to Become Safety Coaches31 January
Balanced Scorecard Approach to Determine Safety Program Effectivenes1 February
Lean BBS Certification Workshop (Houston, TX)
Behavior-Based Safety25 - 27 February
- Teaching supervisors to be safety coaches
- Does Poor Safety Equal Poor Management?
- Stop demotivating safety excellence
- What should you stop doing in safety?
- Is the Term "Accident" Still Acceptable?
- Is Failing Less a Better Safety Goal Than Achieving Success?
- Three Strategies for Employee Engagement
- Consultants vs. Culture: Can the Two Work Against Each Other?
- Measuring Behavior-Based Safety: The Perfect Leading Indicator
- Licensing and Royalty Fees Can Blunt Safety Advances
"Everyone should read this. Shawn & Terry have a cool way of explaining the complex and making it sound easy. Everyone needs this book!"