What past attendees say:
"The missing link to modern day safety."
"Great ideas on process improvements."
Into to Lean Behavior-Based Safety®
Length : 60 minutes
Host: Shawn Galloway, President & COO - ProAct Safety®, Inc.
Presenter: Terry Mathis, Found & CEO - ProAct Safety®, Inc.
What You Will Learn:
- What is Lean Behavior-Based Safety®
- Why this approach has become the most successful in the industry
- What options are available for Behavior-Based Safety in today's lean atmosphere
- How Lean Behavior-Based Safety® work in logistically challenged organizations
- The typical results that a company should expect
- How to identify if your company is not ready for Behavior-Based Safety
- How to ensure success and trust with represented workforces (Labor Unions)
- Why customization is vital if sustainability is your goal
- Existing processes - critical questions and easy to spot waste
- What it takes to ensure success of a Lean Behavior-Based Safety® approach
Lean Behavior-Based Safety® is based on the philosophy of achieving faster accident reductions with the minimum internal resources and external cost requirements, ultimately achieving a more sustainable internalized continuous improvent process.
Borrowing proven techniques from Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and experiences from over 1,000 successful implementations, Lean Behavior-Based Safety® has proven to be the most efficient and practical approach to an already effective theoretical process.
For additional information, please call 800.395.1347 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.